Happy 11th Anniversary Matt!
Last year I wrote a post about the story of our love http://ispeakwhine-fluently.blogspot.com/2010/07/love-story.html. How Katy and Matt came to be. I liked it a lot and I don't think I can top it, so for this post I thought I would just recap some of the highlights of our marriage from the past year.
1. We have not changed a single diaper in one full year. That is worth celebrating!
3.. Family trip to North Georgia. Lots and Lots of snow!
4. Family trip to Sea World.
5. Family trip to Alabama. Gotta love that lake!
6. After dinner car rides.
7. Brewing Beer. Lots and Lots of beer!
8. Converty Friends
9. Front porch steps
10. Saturday mornings spent listening to itunes and sipping coffee
11. Scary movie nights
12. Cabin camping at Gold Head
13. Goodwill shopping. Lots and Lots of Goodwill!
My name is Katy, and I'm a native Floridian. I have three precious children, and I've been happily married for twelve years. I enjoy the simple things in life, for example, freshly brewed coffee, a good movie, perfectly seasoned steak, and silence. At our house silence is truly golden, and when there is that brief moment of silence, I usually fall asleep before I can enjoy it.
English is my first language, but I also speak whine. This is a language spoken mainly by hungry, sleepy children. I became submersed in this language after the birth of my first child. In the beginning I only understood the language, but now after three children, I not only understand it, I speak it- fluently.