Vitamin D and Omega 3

Happy Hump Day! I had a particularly crappy morning and a substantially worse work day, but this evening has been down right peaceful. It was a movie and a dinner kind of night. The kids chilled and Lucas went to sleep at 7:00 pm, so the house was quiet all evening. Matt and I sat down together and watched the first 2 hours of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. We still have an hour more to go on the movie, but I suggested we save the rest for tomorrow night. The Bergen family has a big weekend ahead of them. Friday afternoon we leave for Cedar Key to do a little Gulf fishing. My parents, brothers, sister, sister-n-laws, niece, and nephew are coming along too. This is a big deal for us because we have never gotten all our families together for a family vacation. I pray that it goes well. I am a little worried because for the last three nights, Lucas has vomited in his sleep. During the day he seems fine, but at night he becomes ill. I'm hoping that we can all get some sleep tonight. Bathing children and washing soiled sheets is not something anyone wants to do at 2:00 in the morning for three nights in a row. Today at work I searched my desk for toothpicks so that I could prop my eyelids open. No luck. My mood has been glum and my temper short, but I'm hopeful that this mini vacation will re energize my mind and body.

0 comments: