My Little Josie


My little Jo turned six on April 26th and to celebrate this momentous occasion, we had a Slumber Party. From the moment those girls entered my house until the moment they left, it was pure girlyness. They danced, sang, put on makeup, fixed hair, played barbies, and watched "Camp Rock." The girls ate pizza, cookies, cupcakes, and two pounds of grapes. They talked, giggled, squealed, and argued- but just a little. I even believe there a was pillow fight stuck somewhere in the middle of all that girlyness. I took several videos of the girls dancing and singing to a Kids Bop video. It was absolutely precious watching them perform. I felt so privileged to be the only one in the audience, and yes, I did give them a standing ovation after each performance. Check it out!


0 comments: