Stop Looking At Me!



Because sometimes he has just had ENOUGH!

Sometimes, in the most unexpected of moments, Lucas will decide that he does not want me to look at him. "Stop Looking At Me!" he will shout.  Luckily, I was able to capture that moment of insanity the other day.  Lucas was fed up with me "looking" at him, so he placed himself in time out.  He had had ENOUGH!  I thought about posting the video footage I filmed right before he stomped off to the ivy covered wall.  But I just couldn't.  Every time I watch that video I want to reach into the computer screen and snatch him up.  If you are like me though, you make excuses for your child like- he's just sleepy or he's hungry or he's got an ear infection.  These excuses allow you to forgive and forget and more importantly- maintain your sanity.

0 comments: