Just Talk

Matt's homemade thing-a-ma-jig for brewing beer.  Impressive


Matt attaching a hose he ran through the kitchen window to the beer thing-a-ma-jiggy. This better be some good beer.



The bathroom is complete- we can pee in it and everything!

Recycling Update:  As you can see, plastic and aluminum are taking over our kitchen.  I truly wish they picked up recycling more than just every other Wednesday. 

Shave Secret- this is a product Matt began using two weeks ago, and he swears it is the best thing ever.  He uses it instead of shaving cream, and it prevents razor burn.   (WalMart) 

My new nightly ritual- coffee so that I can stay up late enough to tuck my kids in bed and emu oil for my feet so that Lucas can stop pointing at the cracks in my heels and asking "How you have that boo boo, Mama?" 
Try It- I'm not trying to push products on anyone, but when I know something works, I've got to share.  Matt loves his Shave Secret, and I love my Blue Goo.  Try it and you might like it.  If you try it, you just might like it. (nods to all you Yo Gabba Gabba fans)

Home-  Josie's been sick.  Doctor says ear infection.  After 4 doses of antibiotics, she was still running a 104 degree fever this afternoon.  In fact, I would say she was sicker today than she was when Matt took her to the doctor Thursday afternoon.  Meanwhile, Matt spent the majority of his day getting his homemade brew going.  I'm not quite sure how he did it- grains, water, hop, a hose, copper tubing.  All I know is that the house now smells like sweet potatoes.  Lucas and Hayden enjoyed a fun day at Grandma's and Big Daddy's.  And I vacuumed baseboards and chinchilla turds.  Productive.  I did catch an episode of Curb Appeal the Block and Dear Genevieve, so I can't complain.  Tomorrow I plan on drinking 8 cups of coffee for breakfast and watching a tearjerker of a movie, all while the kids take turns asking me for things.  I'm convinced that they enjoy seeing me get up, not sure why, but that has to be it.

Work-  Just as I'm convinced that my biological children enjoy seeing me get up from a sitting position, I am equally convinced that my school children enjoy seeing the veins pulse in my forehead.  And that is all I have to say about that.

Dreams-  Who needs em? 

Food- Slow cooked Chicken Curry.  Again, one more thing I must insist you try.

Music- Erykah Badu- I love her.  Always have, always will.  Here is one of my favorite songs.

0 comments: