Spring Break

Yesterday we had a birthday party for Josie.  It was a Selena Gomez, slip n slide, trampoline, playhouse, makeup party.  I hope the girls had fun.  It was hard to tell because they were eerily quiet.



It's been a lightning fast spring break, and I definitely don't feel like I got enough chill days in.  I realize summer break is right around the corner, so I'm not going to let myself get too down about it.  We packed in quite a few events this week, most of which involved us being outdoors. (BTW-I hate you allergies) The highlight of our week was Seaworld.  Because Hayden read all 7 of the Harry Potter books, we let him choose which theme park he wanted to visit.  For sure we thought he would choose Universal Studios, but then he surprised us with Seaworld.  He may have regretted his decision after the fact, but he didn't say so.  Our visit to Seaworld was quick.  We arrived at 9:15 and departed at 2:15.  The heat and the walking were too much for Josie and Lucas, so we left with our souvenirs and sausage fingers and headed home. 



0 comments: